Wed, 06 Dec|
Starting Afresh and Living A Life Of Purpose! Yoga Training Information Event
Calling all yoga fans and lovers!
Time & Location
06 Dec, 18:00 – 19:00
Solar Sisters, 86 North St, Guildford GU1 4AU, UK
About the event
Have you ever considered taking a yoga immersion or training? Perhaps make a career out of what brings you so much joy?
People embark upon yoga training at all ages and for very many reasons. Are you at a crossroads in your life? Want to be doing something you love every single day? Find a more fulfilling purpose for yourself? Ready to ditch the dull job and find something more inspiring to do?
In this informal presentation at Solar Sister in Guildford, senior yoga teacher, Sarah Powell, will talk you through what it's like to be a yoga teacher, give you the low down on taking a training and how to choose the right training for you. Leaving time for all your questions so you can go out there and start living life!
Sarah will explain...
- What is involved in a yoga teacher training and how the 200 hours is broken down
- Clarify the various options out there
- Highlight what you need to look out for and 'red flags' to avoid!
- How to choose the best training to suit YOU needs and YOUR dreams
- Open the floor to questions and concerns
- Briefly describe the Anusara TT and offer you a discount code
Save your FREE place by booking here ... Click Here