Sun, 28 May|
It’s time for another clothes swap! A warm weather version. Or a winter wardrobe clear out one. Or a come along because you’re curious one. Either way, join us for some clothes swapping fun!
Time & Location
28 May, 15:00 – 17:00
Solar Sisters, 86 North St, Guildford GU1 4AU, UK
About the event
Join us for another clothes swap!
How does it work?
Bring along any clothes you don't wear anymore. Add them to the tables. Have a look if there's anything you'd like to take away.
What can I bring?
Bring only clean and undamaged clothes. Any size or style is welcome.
These gatherings are popular for many reasons:
- You can give your unworn clothes to someone who will love them and use them
- Its an opportunity to clear out your wardrobe
- You can chat and meet people whilst having a gentle rummage through some free clothes
- You'll really value the items you find, attaching to them the story of who they came from and how you met!
- No money is involved, these events celebrate the exchange economy
- It's a fun and relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon
- Any leftover clothes go to charities and refugees
- There's no fee to attend although we do really appreicate it if you can purchase a drink or cake :)
Please be respectful and talk to each other: check that you're not taking someone's 'spoken for' items, be curious and interested in other people's clothes stories, use this opportunity to connect through positivity!
Looking forward to seeing many of you there