Sun, 19 Feb|
Bring your unwanted clothes, swap them for someone else's unwanted clothes, give them a new life and make new friends at same time <3
Time & Location
19 Feb, 14:00 – 17:00
Solar Sisters, 86 North St, Guildford GU1 4AU, UK
About the event
Our first Clothes Swap of 2023!
These gatherings are popular for many reasons:
- You can give your unworn clothes to someone who will love them and use them
- Its an opportunity to clear out your wardrobe
- You can chat and meet people whilst having a gentle rummage through some free clothes
- You'll really value the items you find, attaching to them the story of who they came from and how you met!
- No money is involved, these events celebrate the exchange economy
- It's a fun and relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon
- Any leftover clothes go to charities and refugees
- There's no fee to attend although we do really appreicate it if you can purchase a drink or cake :)
Please be respectful and talk to each other: check that you're not taking someone's 'spoken for' items, be curious and interested in other people's clothes stories, use this opportunity to connect through positivity!
Looking forward to seeing many of you there